In past years, I have been hesitant to make New Year’s resolutions. After all, they are nothing more than feeble attempts. At best, they are wishes. You know how it usually goes—”I want to lose weight this year or I want to quit drinking or smoking or get out of debt”…. More times than not, we demonstrate zero resolve. As a result, we fail. Who needs more of that?
- Love more—52 “date nights” (one per week) with Cindy.
- Write more—60 blogs by Dec. 31, 2011.
- Read more—the entire Bible plus 24 other books (fiction/nonfiction) by Dec. 31, 2011.
- Coach more—establish 10 “coaching relationships” by Dec. 31. 2011.
- Exercise more—walk, run, bicycle a minimum of 5 days per week.